Old 30-05-2011, 09:41 AM posted to rec.food.baking

Default Do you try for new receipes?

Joy of cooking..!! Especially when, trying for new receipes and get
good comments for it. Everyone gets bored with same
taste and same receipes, so change is needed. Many poeple love to try
new receipe everyday. But its not case with everybody.
How frequently you try new receipes? or do you try it or not?
http://www.pollpotato.com/100447_Do_..._new_receipes?

Thanks.

Old 30-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Member

I also try for new foods when i sick off eating same foods daily, but making new type of foods can be tiring sometimes
__________________
Rent to Buy Hertz
Old 08-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Banned

I try new recipes if usual food tastes boring.I meant by recipes that are already tried by many people. I'm not that experimental when it comes to food because my sibling may not like it that it may end up in garbage bin. And I only experiment depending on my mood because it really affects the taste when I'm not happy.
Old 15-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Member

I every try to make something new in the section of rices
its my weakness and first love to eat
__________________
used car
Old 06-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Member

Yes i am very much interesting in baking and cooking
so i try new recipes recently i have make fruit cake ,it was so tasty...

Old 21-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Member

Yeah I like to try new recipes and I always in search of good new recipes specially in baking and recipes of chicken. I joined this forum only to find some new recipes about baking.
Old 21-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Banned

Sometimes spicing up your regular recipe is the answer to all those who are bored with the same stuff. My boyfriend is the one who cooks well, I'm just a foodie that loves to eat all his works. There are times that he change a common recipe by adding or changing the ingredients.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Member

I love trying new recipes, especially challenging ones.
I try to variet when i have time.