FoodBanter.com

-   -   help.... location of Lowry's Seasoning (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/394-help-location-lowrys-seasoning.html)

Coater 14-02-2004 12:11 AM

help.... location of Lowry's Seasoning

Like the post says. Can anyone furnish me with telephone number or website
for the company that makes Lowry's Seasoning packets?
Thanks

Janet Bostwick 14-02-2004 12:36 AM

http://www.lawrys.com/

BRevere 14-02-2004 03:23 AM

help.... location of Lowry's Seasoning

Try lawrys.com

Coater 16-02-2004 02:59 AM

help.... location of Lowry's Seasoning

Thanks.

Couldn't have been easier. Guess I should learn to spell, next.