Old 14-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Coater

Default help.... location of Lowry's Seasoning

Like the post says. Can anyone furnish me with telephone number or website
for the company that makes Lowry's Seasoning packets?
Thanks

Old 14-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Janet Bostwick

http://www.lawrys.com/

Old 14-02-2004, 03:23 AM
BRevere

Try lawrys.com

Old 16-02-2004, 02:59 AM
Coater

Thanks.

Couldn't have been easier. Guess I should learn to spell, next.

"BRevere" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...
Try lawrys.com
"Coater" wrote in message
Like the post says. Can anyone furnish me with telephone number or

website
for the company that makes Lowry's Seasoning packets?
Thanks

great location Peter Lucas General Cooking 2 13-10-2010 06:20 AM
Location, location, location!??? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 10 02-06-2007 02:24 AM
rfp faq location? ~patches~ Preserving 1 04-10-2005 08:20 PM
FAQ location gw Sourdough 9 16-02-2005 06:25 PM