BMC

Default Looking for Cupcake Recipe

Hi,

I'm looking for a simple cupcake recipe. Doesn't matter if the cake is
vanilla or chocolate, but would like chocolate icing. I've tried a few
recipes and all have been too dry or too sweet.

Thanks,

Gina

"BMC" > wrote in message >...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a simple cupcake recipe. Doesn't matter if the cake is
> vanilla or chocolate, but would like chocolate icing. I've tried a few
> recipes and all have been too dry or too sweet.
>
> Thanks,

I use the chocolate cake recipe on the can of Hersey's Cocoa for my
chocolate cupcakes. They are the biggest hit in my family.
Nexis

"BMC" > wrote in message
news
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a simple cupcake recipe. Doesn't matter if the cake is
> vanilla or chocolate, but would like chocolate icing. I've tried a few
> recipes and all have been too dry or too sweet.
>
> Thanks,

Go to Hershey's website and look up either Black Magic Cake or Deep Dark
Chocolate cake. Adjust the baking time for cupcakes instead of cake.
For icing, if you're going to eat them within a day or two, I prefer a
chocoalte cream cheese icing. The texture is silky and the flavor is
decadent, and it isn't too sweet. You want to use the paddle attachment for
your mixer or a wooden spoon for the best texture. Melt 4 tbsp butter and
whisk in 1/3 cup of cocoa powder. Let cool enough so it isn't hot to the
touch. Warm is ok. Soften cream cheese at room temp. Add in the chocolate
mixture, along with 3 cups of powdered sugar and 1 tbsp of milk. Start on
low, then increase the speed to med as the powdered sugar gets incorporated.
Check for consistency. I like mine a little softer for cupcakes. If you need
to you can add more powdered sugar. If you do, I would add 1 tbsp of cocoa
along with it, to keep the sweetness in check. That's it! Easy as pie.

kimberly

michelle

"BMC" > wrote in message >...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a simple cupcake recipe. Doesn't matter if the cake is
> vanilla or chocolate, but would like chocolate icing. I've tried a few
> recipes and all have been too dry or too sweet.
>
> Thanks,

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._27516,00.html

here is a recipe from "Food Network"
i have tried this before and they tasted really good....
hope you can make some perfect cup cakes^^

Michelle
michelle

"BMC" > wrote in message >...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a simple cupcake recipe. Doesn't matter if the cake is
> vanilla or chocolate, but would like chocolate icing. I've tried a few
> recipes and all have been too dry or too sweet.
>
> Thanks,

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._27516,00.html

here is a recipe from "Food Network"
i have tried this before and they tasted really good....
hope you can make some perfect cup cakes^^

Michelle

Ana

Thank you for the recipe information. It help me a lot to cook the
cupcakes for my family and friends.