FoodBanter.com

-   -   Converting loaf recipe to rolls or larger loaf. (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/185-converting-loaf-recipe-rolls.html)

Deepak Saxena 25-11-2003 08:50 PM

Converting loaf recipe to rolls or larger loaf.

I have a recipe that I have succesfuly used several times to make
2 triple-strand challah that I would like to convert to either a
bunch of rolls or a single 6-strand challah. How would the baking
time be impacted?

Tnx,
~Deepak
--
Deepak Saxena - - http://www.plexity.net

Del Cecchi 25-11-2003 10:24 PM

"Deepak Saxena" > wrote in message
> I have a recipe that I have succesfuly used several times to make
> 2 triple-strand challah that I would like to convert to either a
> bunch of rolls or a single 6-strand challah. How would the baking
> time be impacted?
>
> Tnx,
> ~Deepak
> --
> Deepak Saxena - - http://www.plexity.net

The simplest way is to use an instant read thermometer to test for doneness.