Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.equipment,rec.food.baking

Default The best type of heating device for cooking.

On Mar 12, 2:22 am, "Green Xenon [Radium]" >
wrote:
> Hi:
>
> IMHO, the best way to cook is use to a clay oven [tandoor] fuel with
> bituminous coal. What could taste better.
>
> Note: bituminous coal is not to be confused with charcoal which is
> commonly used in most BBQs.
>
> Regards,
>
> Radium

The best way to cook is with a thermonuclear device. Set off the
device in your kitchen under a frozen chicken. Drive 500 miles in a
straight line away from your house and set off the device. Wait 1500
years. Go back home and enjoy. Yum!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.equipment,rec.food.baking

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:22:56 -0700, "Green Xenon [Radium]"
> wrote:

>IMHO, the best way to cook is use to a clay oven [tandoor] fuel with
>bituminous coal. What could taste better.

OK. Please make me perfect Eggs Benedict with that setup.

I'll wait.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.equipment,rec.food.baking

Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
> Hi:
>
> IMHO, the best way to cook is use to a clay oven [tandoor] fuel with
> bituminous coal. What could taste better.
>
> Note: bituminous coal is not to be confused with charcoal which is
> commonly used in most BBQs.

Given the stink it makes when it burns (and which it imparts to food)
who could confuse the two?

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.equipment,rec.food.baking

Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
> Jerry Avins wrote:
>> Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
>>> Hi:
>>>
>>> IMHO, the best way to cook is use to a clay oven [tandoor] fuel with
>>> bituminous coal. What could taste better.
>>>
>>> Note: bituminous coal is not to be confused with charcoal which is
>>> commonly used in most BBQs.

>> Given the stink it makes when it burns (and which it imparts to food)
>> who could confuse the two?
>>
>> Jerry

> Bituminous coal does not stink at all. It smells like paradise.
> Bituminous coal has a lot more flavor than charcoal, which is dull and
> boring in comparison.

<SNIIIIIFFFFFF> Ahhhh.....I love the smell of coal-tar in the morning.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.equipment,rec.food.baking

Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>> Green Xenon [Radium] wrote:

>>> Bituminous coal does not stink at all. It smells like paradise.
>>> Bituminous coal has a lot more flavor than charcoal, which is dull
>>> and boring in comparison.

>> <SNIIIIIFFFFFF> Ahhhh.....I love the smell of coal-tar in the
>> morning.

> The best way to cook is bake in a clay oven fueled with bituminous
> coal.

There is no 'best way' to cook.

>The worst way to cook is to deep-fry in hydrogenated vegetable
> oil.

Is that what happened to your thinking process?