FoodBanter.com

-   -   Shipping Cheesecakes (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/137756-shipping-cheesecakes.html)

Steve[_27_] 20-10-2007 02:42 AM

Shipping Cheesecakes

I'm looking to ship cheesecakes, both within the U.S. and Canada.
I've identified a website (ThermoSafe) that has cheesecake shipping
containers. I've also checked both the UPS and FedEx sites to
determine shipping costs. Both sites list shipping costs, to Canada,
in excess of $70. Does anyone know of any other shipment options?

chiquita 24-10-2007 04:22 PM

Shipping Cheesecakes

On Oct 19, 6:42 pm, Steve > wrote:
> I'm looking to ship cheesecakes, both within the U.S. and Canada.
> I've identified a website (ThermoSafe) that has cheesecake shipping
> containers. I've also checked both the UPS and FedEx sites to
> determine shipping costs. Both sites list shipping costs, to Canada,
> in excess of $70. Does anyone know of any other shipment options?

Hey Steve,
DHL ships to Canada as well. I use them all the time. If you are
shipping in quantity, you may get a price discount for the shippers.
and for cheesecake to be good it's gonna be a bit heavy. I checked
out ThermoSafe and like the containers. They didn't mention price.
I need to find something to mail Cannolli's in.
Good luck
chilichick