Old 20-10-2007, 02:42 AM posted to rec.food.baking

Default Shipping Cheesecakes

I'm looking to ship cheesecakes, both within the U.S. and Canada.
I've identified a website (ThermoSafe) that has cheesecake shipping
containers. I've also checked both the UPS and FedEx sites to
determine shipping costs. Both sites list shipping costs, to Canada,
in excess of $70. Does anyone know of any other shipment options?

Old 24-10-2007, 04:22 PM posted to rec.food.baking

On Oct 19, 6:42 pm, Steve wrote:
I'm looking to ship cheesecakes, both within the U.S. and Canada.
I've identified a website (ThermoSafe) that has cheesecake shipping
containers. I've also checked both the UPS and FedEx sites to
determine shipping costs. Both sites list shipping costs, to Canada,
in excess of $70. Does anyone know of any other shipment options?

Hey Steve,
DHL ships to Canada as well. I use them all the time. If you are
shipping in quantity, you may get a price discount for the shippers.
and for cheesecake to be good it's gonna be a bit heavy. I checked
out ThermoSafe and like the containers. They didn't mention price.
I need to find something to mail Cannolli's in.
Good luck
chilichick

Cheesecakes z z General Cooking 0 27-11-2011 06:58 PM
REC Cheesecakes !!!!! Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 0 26-03-2010 08:06 AM
Cheesecakes (3) Collection Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 16-06-2006 04:45 AM
All To Myself Cheesecakes Cathy Leslie Recipes (moderated) 0 29-04-2006 06:26 AM
Storing Cheesecakes PJGolden1 Baking 2 28-11-2003 07:48 PM