Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Hitachi HB-B201 Bread Machine drive belt (Parts)

Greetings group,

I have a Hitachi HB-B201 Automatic Home Bakery PLUS. We are looking
for a replacement drive belt.
Any ideas?

we recieved this email:

...."Thank you for your order with Partsto
We regret to inform you, but part # HBB2-531 (Hitachi Drive Belt) is
no longer available (NLA) from the manufacturer. This means the
manufacturer discontinued the production of this particular part. We
attempted to locate a substitute part, but currently there are no
valid substitutes available..."

http://www.partstore.com/Part/Hitach...B2531/New.aspx

FYI, WE FOUND OUT: that if one does not oil the drive gear (accessed
from under machine) the heat from the heat element caused the turning
gear to stick causing the drive belt to get stripped....

signed
Hitachi user Linda

Posted to rec.food.baking

Check this out. Good luck.