Old 25-06-2007, 11:37 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

Default Art Deco has 333 demons

On Jun 24, 10:11 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 24, 2:59 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 24, 11:30 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 23, 6:52 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 22, 5:38 am, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve

Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged

and
the
animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and
colours
shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the

land
green
again. They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow,

protectors
of
the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\

_.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
Meow
NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.
Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!

Oh, my!-

Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!

Ever made anything from the Tassajara
Bread
Book?-

Yah ... of course.

What about them pancakes, eh?-

I've never tried them, just the breads.

What
do
you
put on them
or
in
them?

Tofu.-

liar

PPYPOBSB!

LSCST!
IDUEOY!

I give up, what does it mean?

LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like
"ah's"..

HJ-

I don't understand either of you.

Do you know what PPYPOBSB means? So far I've got,

"Please
put
your
pink orb back" but I can't get the last two words.

He's
not
above
swearing. Maybe he was putting my mum down.

Are you poast-humping?-

I haven't ... I couldn't. What is it?

Party A talks indirectly to Party C through messages to

Party
B.

Kinda like what you see with Clockbrain, but with two other
parties.-

No, I wasn't doing that.

Oh, o.k.

Carrion.

Just curious ... does that apply when it goes like this?
Party A talks indirectly to Party B through messages sent to
Party
B's
sock?

That's just talkin'

You Old Devil.-

Experienced, eh?

"ah" (Albert Hall) and "ad" (Art Deco) are twin devils, didn't you

know?

HJ-

What's his seating capacity?

333 demons each! Real satanic! Both = 666 demons!-

Sounds like a reality show.

When "ah" and Deco get to Slurping each other it's a real Scream!

Hee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!-

And your role in this ... is what exactly?

Old 25-06-2007, 11:52 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 25, 6:37 am, Holly wrote:
On Jun 24, 10:11 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:

"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 24, 2:59 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 24, 11:30 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 23, 6:52 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 22, 5:38 am, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve

Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged

and
the
animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and
colours
shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the

land
green
again. They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow,

protectors
of
the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\

_.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

http://www.imaginarium.org/images/Bubble%20boy.jpg

Old 25-06-2007, 03:10 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

"Holly" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jun 24, 10:11 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 24, 2:59 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 24, 11:30 am, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 23, 6:52 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 22, 5:38 am, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve

Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

[...]

/, ~-,__,,,.'~

,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

To supply the laughs!

HJ

Old 25-06-2007, 03:11 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

Default Art Deco has 333 demons and screams like a Bitch!

"Holly" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 25, 6:37 am, Holly wrote:
On Jun 24, 10:11 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:

"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 24, 2:59 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 24, 11:30 am, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 23, 6:52 pm, "John \"C\""
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 22, 5:38 am, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in

message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve
Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been

ravaged
and
the
animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races,

creeds and
colours
shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make

the
land
green
again. They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow,
protectors
of
the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\
_.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~

,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

Is that your little brother?

HJ

Old 28-06-2007, 06:05 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 25, 10:10 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jun 24, 10:11 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 24, 2:59 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 24, 11:30 am, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 23, 6:52 pm, "John \"C\""
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 22, 5:38 am, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve
Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been

ravaged
and
the
animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds

and
colours
shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make

the
land
green
again. They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow,
protectors
of
the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\
_.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~

,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

I'm sure.

Old 28-06-2007, 04:19 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,f.f.c.alt.gay.homepages

"Holly" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 25, 10:10 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jun 24, 10:11 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 24, 2:59 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 24, 11:30 am, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 23, 6:52 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 22, 5:38 am, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"Holly" wrote in

message

roups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in

message

Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah

wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve
Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been

ravaged
and
the
animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races,

creeds
and
colours
shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and

make
the
land
green
again. They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow,
protectors
of
the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\
_.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~

,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ;

;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..'

..;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

That makes two of us.

Old 02-07-2007, 06:49 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.pjr
ah ah is offline

Holly wrote:
On Jun 25, 6:37 am, Holly wrote:
On Jun 24, 10:11 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:

"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 24, 2:59 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 24, 11:30 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 23, 6:52 pm, "John \"C\""
wrote:

[...]