Old 17-06-2007, 01:29 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

Default NetKKKop alert!

On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are

dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put

their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They

shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
Meow
NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.
Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!

Oh, my!-

Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!

Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?-

Yah ... of course.

What about them pancakes, eh?-

I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on them

or
in
them?

Tofu.-

liar

PPYPOBSB!

LSCST!

IDUEOY!

I give up, what does it mean?

LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

HJ-

I don't understand either of you.

Do you know what PPYPOBSB means? So far I've got, "Please put your
pink orb back" but I can't get the last two words. He's not above
swearing. Maybe he was putting my mum down.

Old 17-06-2007, 05:55 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"John "C"" wrote in message
news

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly

wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the

environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
Meow
NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.
Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!

Oh, my!-

Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!

Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?-

Yah ... of course.

What about them pancakes, eh?-

I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on

them
or
in
them?

Tofu.-

liar

PPYPOBSB!

LSCST!

IDUEOY!

I give up, what does it mean?

LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

After 70 years old * wtf * is the difference?

HJ

Ah is a friend of mine. Leave him alone.

Mr Pounder

Old 17-06-2007, 06:08 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"John "C"" wrote in message
news[email protected] net...

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly

wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the

environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

Bully
Old 17-06-2007, 06:20 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"John "C"" wrote in message
news[email protected] .net...

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly
wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals
are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall
put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

Leave him alone ........... please.

Mr Pounder

Old 17-06-2007, 06:55 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"John "C"" wrote in message
news

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly

wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals

are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall

put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the

environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

Aye...Aye...Capt.

HJ (Issues "ah" free pass)

]] Off in the distance I hear "ah" thanking Mr. Pounder. [[

Old 17-06-2007, 07:35 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 17, 9:39 am, Zach [email protected] wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 05:29:54 -0700
Holly
Kissed my ass and whined:

On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

PPYOS and give us all a chuckle

Thank you-

At first I wasn't going to reply to this post.

Old 17-06-2007, 08:32 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:20:53 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"John "C"" wrote in message
news[email protected] l.net...

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly
wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals
are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall
put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

Ok Pounder, nuff said.

Best regards,
Your mentor
Old 18-06-2007, 08:27 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:20:53 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected] .
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"John "C"" wrote in message
news[email protected] el.net...

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly
wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah
wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals
are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall
put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

"Mentor" indeed?
There are several contenders for my Throne, your name may or not be there.
Time will tell.

Stay safe

Mr Pounder

Old 18-06-2007, 08:33 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"John "C"" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"John "C"" wrote in message
news

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly
wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah
wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals

are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall

put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

Ah is a friend of mine as are you.
Zach has once more been defeated by the mighty Mr Pounder - Internet God.
{Zach will not be like that} :-)

Mr Pounder

Old 18-06-2007, 09:15 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"John "C"" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"John "C"" wrote in message
news
"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""

wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly
wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah
wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the

animals
are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall

put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green

again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

I'm glad that's cleared-up. Now I can take a "cat" nap.

Later,
HJ

Old 19-06-2007, 12:23 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks
ah ah is offline

Zach wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are

dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put

their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They

shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
Meow
NETkkkOP ALERT!!!! oh dear.
Lions, and tigers, and fsckwits!

Oh, my!-

Sente, tenuki, tesuji! O boi!

Ever made anything from the Tassajara Bread Book?-

Yah ... of course.

What about them pancakes, eh?-

I've never tried them, just the breads. What do you put on them

or
in
them?

Tofu.-

liar

PPYPOBSB!

LSCST!

IDUEOY!

I give up, what does it mean?

LSCST means "loose straps cause saggy tits". like "ah's"..

ah's a female? That would splain things. Fried eggs no doubt.

Hands-off, Bitch; this is a man's newsgroup!
Old 19-06-2007, 12:24 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks
ah ah is offline

Mr Pounder wrote:
"John "C"" wrote in message
news

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly

wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the

environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

*weeps*
Old 19-06-2007, 12:25 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking
ah ah is offline

Holly wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are

dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put

their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They

shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

Are you poast-humping?
Old 19-06-2007, 12:48 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking

On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:48 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"Holly" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."
Native American prophecy
|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''
[...]

Are you poast-humping?-

I haven't ... I couldn't. What is it?

Old 19-06-2007, 02:17 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.food.baking,alt.talk.bollocks

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:27:28 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:20:53 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected] ..
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:55:30 GMT
"Mr Pounder"
Kissed my ass and whined:

"John "C"" wrote in message
news[email protected] tel.net...

"Zach" [email protected] wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:48:02 -0500
"John \"C\""
Kissed my ass and whined:

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 7:04 pm, "John \"C\""
wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

... Holly
wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:45 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:32 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:59 pm, ah wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, ah
wrote:
Holly wrote:
On Jun 10, 5:36 am, "Steve Leyland"

wrote:

[...]

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals
are
dying,
a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall
put
their
faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again.
They
shall
be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
environment."
Native American prophecy
[...]

I do not want your throne Pounder. America as progressed beyond
outhouses.

Best regards,
Zach the Great