Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Making your own pizza is so much fun

Even small children enjoy hand picking and arranging their favorite
toppings. If you want to throw the most fun party ever, whether it's
for kids or grownups, entertain with a "Make Your Own Pizza" party. It
won't be one more dull adult gathering! Your guests will remember the
fun for years to come.
"Secrets from Inside the Pizzeria" was created so people just like you
can make better pizza in your own kitchen Than You Can Buy In The
Pizzeria.
http://pizzainx.blogspot.com/#

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 05:25:17 -0700, wrote:

>"Secrets from Inside the Pizzeria" was created so people just like you
>can make better pizza in your own kitchen Than You Can Buy In The
>Pizzeria.

http://pizzainx.blogspot.com/#

So why do the pizzas pictured on the site look so overloaded and generally
awful?

If my pizzas looked like that, I'd throw them away and try again.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.baking

pltrgyst wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 05:25:17 -0700, wrote:
>
>> "Secrets from Inside the Pizzeria" was created so people just like you
>> can make better pizza in your own kitchen Than You Can Buy In The
>> Pizzeria.

http://pizzainx.blogspot.com/#

> So why do the pizzas pictured on the site look so overloaded and generally
> awful?
>
> If my pizzas looked like that, I'd throw them away and try again.
>
> -- Larry

OK, it's basically spam for a video, but that was a cheap shot.
Some of us like what you think of as "overloaded". I only scanned the
first page, but what I saw didn't look bad to me...
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 16:09:25 GMT, Dave Bell > wrote:

>> So why do the pizzas pictured on the site look so overloaded and generally
>> awful?
>>
>> If my pizzas looked like that, I'd throw them away and try again.

>OK, it's basically spam for a video, but that was a cheap shot.
>Some of us like what you think of as "overloaded". I only scanned the
>first page, but what I saw didn't look bad to me...

Yeah, well, some people like Chicago deep-dish and some like Sicilian pizza as
well. There's no accounting for bad taste, but why call it pizza? 8

IMO, to be true pizza, the crust has to be *at least* an equal partner. YMMV.

-- Larry