Old 18-08-2005, 11:09 AM
chembake

Erratum
; thenrefore (mathematically )the gluten strength
recovery time will be directly proportional to the concentration of the
reducing agent added.

Further.... L-cysteine is an amino acid that is present in all protein
molecules and is also used as a fflavoring ingredient in meat
extract. and boullion broth mixes, . therefore its safe to use as a
reducing agent in noodles... as it was in the bread dough.

Roy

Old 13-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chembake View Post
Erratum
; thenrefore (mathematically )the gluten strength
recovery time will be directly proportional to the concentration of the
reducing agent added.

Further.... L-cysteine is an amino acid that is present in all protein
molecules and is also used as a fflavoring ingredient in meat
extract. and boullion broth mixes, . therefore its safe to use as a
reducing agent in noodles... as it was in the bread dough.

Roy
I know this is quite an old thread but did the use of L-Cysteine prove to be successful?
Old 23-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Member

I have a detailed recipe for both hand pulled noodles and pizzas in my home.
Old 23-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivier11 View Post
I have a detailed recipe for both hand pulled noodles and pizzas in my home.
That's great! I hope you'll be able to share it....:-)