Kaza

Default Business Asia - Europe

Dear Users of This Group,

I apologize to speak about business and not culture but I am having a hard
time to find right people and the right board.

I am a Polish citizien living mainly in Poland. Poland since May 2004 is a
member of EU. I have been in the trade business for the last 10 years
(mostly textiles, mens and womenswear and real estates).

I have been looking now for business oriented people form China (the
business degree would be an advantage) for reciprocal cooperation. Also
business oriented and have some decent experience in business and also
business and open minded approach.

There is 3 kinds of businesses I am considering:
- importation from China
- consultation services for Polish partners (and further for other
countries)
- exportation to China of high quality wines mainly from France and
Italy.
- openning of a commercial office in China is not escluded

I invite everyone to reply to my letter, also for free 'talk', just to
exchange ideas.

Wuth best regards

Albert K.