Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Vera Perks: Chinese Food

Chinese food is like bread, best eaten on the same day.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Hafiza View Post
Chinese food is like bread, best eaten on the same day.
Never thought about it but you might be right. Although, I don't want other members have the impression that all Chinese food are only at their best on the first day.
Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Hafiza View Post
Chinese food is like bread, best eaten on the same day.
mostly chinese food must be eaten on the same day. But if the food is warmed again still be eaten the next day.
Member

Chinese food is best eaten when warm. Even the liquor that's usually available there, sake, although it has a Japanese origin.
Banned

All the foods are best eaten when warm.

I love the noodles, the fried rice,all I can say that Chinese food is really good.

Satay is a great barbeque food and fun to eat.

Last edited by ecka : 29-12-2011 at 06:55 AM