tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

Default who like Amercian cooking ?????

Should you still have not been fortunate sufficient to try out the Latin American foods history, will make the meal additional enjoyable. This foodstuff is ideal known for it really is techniques of preparation that is labor intensive and also for it really is techniques of preparation that is labor intensive and also for it really is bold flavors. Thanks to the delicious food, learning concerning the Latin American food, I am certain that after reading the article the initial factor that you are going to get it in quite a few from the American shops.
For more details please visit this
food and exercise
health and food
tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

I love American food
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan View Post
I love American food
I love American food, especially shoofly pie, which is made with crust, with molasses and crumbs.
Banned

I like the way the American use peanut butter in their meals.
Member

Thanks to tell us.I have never been such a fortunate to try those recipes but i promise that first i will try and later will share with you my experience too.

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klusner View Post
Thanks to tell us.I have never been such a fortunate to try those recipes but i promise that first i will try and later will share with you my experience too.
i love pisa and hamburg
Member

I don't know how the Americans will cook but I love their food.
Hotels Cyprus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelscyprus View Post
I don't know how the Americans will cook but I love their food.
American food are not as famous as Italian, Asian or other types of cuisines when it comes to identifying the food's cuisine. Because some of their famous foods that are marketed there came from other countries too.