Posted to alt.food.asian
Ian Ian is offline

Default Processed Vs Fresh Food

Hi -

I found this recent NYT graphic about what the mix of foods various
countries eat very interesting:

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/20...l?ref=business

It was published in connection with a discussion of how much processed
food Americans eat, vs the rest of the world:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/bu...04metrics.html

Ian
Banned

ouch, what an unhealthy way of living *_'
Posted to alt.food.asian
Ian Ian is offline

raiundazan wrote:
> ouch, what an unhealthy way of living *_'

I was at a street fair today outside DC, and I noticed how distorted the
people looked. So many of them were popping out of their clothes - way
too heavy. And this being a street fair, they were all loading up on
more bad food!

Ian