Posted to alt.food.asian,co.consumers

Default SUNFLOWER FARMERS MARKET badly managed yuppie store, advice on smart shopping

I suggest you shop elsewhere. That'll teach them!

I have a Newflower Farmers Market right near me in Austin (what they
call Sunflower Market, but in Texas). My reasons for not liking
them are completely different than yours.

But my solution is to revert to the first line of my post, and not
rant about it.

I was just there last night for the first time in 3 months. I've
learned what not to buy. I only go there for a few certain items.
I only bought one dud item last night (haven't tried the $1.50
pineapple yet, though).

-sw
Posted to alt.food.asian,co.consumers

On 31 Mar 2010 08:45:40 +0100, billlyboy wrote:

> These places that sell substandard food really burn me too. I
> mean come on selling bad food and hiding it?

So, when did you get fired from Sunflower?

2 anonymous messages/posters pretty much tells the whole story in
itself.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.asian,co.consumers

Sqwertz > wrote in
:

> On 31 Mar 2010 08:45:40 +0100, billlyboy wrote:
>
>> These places that sell substandard food really burn me

too. I
>> mean come on selling bad food and hiding it?

> So, when did you get fired from Sunflower?

You're a bit paranoid aren't you? If Sunflower Market is
selling rotten produce, people should report it. That's what
the net is for.

> 2 anonymous messages/posters pretty much tells the whole

story in
> itself.

cluemail.compost the domain your using? where's/whose that?
compost, sounds like something a Sunflower employee would
use.

> -sw

Posted to alt.food.asian

John3921 > wrote:
> Sqwertz > wrote in
> > On 31 Mar 2010 08:45:40 +0100, billlyboy wrote:
> >
> >> These places that sell substandard food really burn me

> too. I mean come on selling bad food and hiding it?
> >
> > So, when did you get fired from Sunflower?

> You're a bit paranoid aren't you? If Sunflower Market is
> selling rotten produce, people should report it. That's what
> the net is for.

The OP posted this in several NG's, under different (?) names. Something
like Nesham Nescio in the diabetes group.

> > 2 anonymous messages/posters pretty much tells the whole story in
> > itself.

> cluemail.compost the domain your using? where's/whose that?
> compost, sounds like something a Sunflower employee would
> use.

SPAM may be in my From line, but I'm not Hawaiian!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.asian

Nick Cramer > wrote in
:

> John3921 > wrote:
>> Sqwertz > wrote in

>> too. I mean come on selling bad food and hiding it?
>> >
>> > So, when did you get fired from Sunflower?

>> You're a bit paranoid aren't you? If Sunflower Market is
>> selling rotten produce, people should report it. That's

what
>> the net is for.

> The OP posted this in several NG's, under different (?)

names. Something
> like Nesham Nescio in the diabetes group.

And you know this how? proof?

>> > 2 anonymous messages/posters pretty much tells the whole

story in
>> > itself.

>> cluemail.compost the domain your using? where's/whose

that?
>> compost, sounds like something a Sunflower employee would
>> use.

> SPAM may be in my From line, but I'm not Hawaiian!

you should change it to bull?

Posted to alt.food.asian

Steve > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote in
> [ . . . ]
> > The OP posted this in several NG's, under different (?)
> > names. Something like Nesham Nescio in the diabetes group.

> And you know this how? proof?

How? I read it. Proof? FOAD!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061