Dan Logcher

Default duck eggs

lobscouse wrote:

> Have never tried duck eggs but have been following a chef Kylie Kwong on the
> discover home network, and she uses duck eggs. How do they differ in taste
> to chicken eggs?

I use the preserved duck eggs in my congee (juk), and there is no way to
compare to chicken eggs. I've never had a regular duck egg. Actually, as far
as bird eggs go, I've only had chicken and quail.

--
Dan

lobscouse

Have never tried duck eggs but have been following a chef Kylie Kwong on the
discover home network, and she uses duck eggs. How do they differ in taste
to chicken eggs?

Please reply to group as this is a spam catcher address.

Lob

Orchidguy

Duck eggs are a rich and very flavorful, and of course taste like a extra
rich chicken egg, an egg is an egg is an egg , as I've been told, we used to
raise peafowl , and we've ate their eggs , there really isnt much different
taste except in the richness factor and of course the size..
Bright days & Good eats!
Todd