Default PING: Lawrence aka ajarn

Hey Lawrence,

Back in January, I sent you $10 for a CD you offered of a sting you pulled
off.

Did you ever get the letter? Had somebody opened it and removed the $? Did
you mail it (as you indicated in a subsequent post) and maybe it just never
got here? Did you just forget?

I'll be in Thailand for a while, starting next month. I'll look you up.

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Stung (?) in the San Fernando Valley

http://operationiraqichildren.org/
Yamamoto

Default Lawrence aka ajarn

> wrote in message
| Hey Lawrence,
|
| Back in January, I sent you $10 for a CD you offered of a sting you pulled
| off.
|
| Did you ever get the letter? Had somebody opened it and removed the $? Did
| you mail it (as you indicated in a subsequent post) and maybe it just
never
| got here? Did you just forget?

Well, according to a previous post about "post stolen in Thailand", Sir
Lawrence said that not one letter send to him in Thailand has ever opened or
has been lost.
And all the letters he has sent from Thailand did arrive well in place.
Maybe he forgot that the money was meant for the CD?