Tom Cardinal

Default OT Help

Hello,

Have been on this NG very short time, and have learned much.

Sorry to go OT, and will never again. But I am looking for some
books published in Japan in the seventies. I cannot find any book
dealers in US who have contacts in Japan , or find any dealers in Japan
who read English and sell used books. Any help?

Contact me through my email off NG.

Tom

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:11:06 -0500, Tom Cardinal >
wrote:

>Hello,
>
> Have been on this NG very short time, and have learned much.
>
> Sorry to go OT, and will never again. But I am looking for some
>books published in Japan in the seventies. I cannot find any book
>dealers in US who have contacts in Japan , or find any dealers in Japan
>who read English and sell used books. Any help?
>
> Contact me through my email off NG.
>

> Tom

Are they cookbooks?

SIAOGU

The husband is the head of the house. The wife is the neck. And the neck turns the head.