Default Anyone have the REAL recipe for Chicken Balls ?

Anyone have the REAL recipe for Chicken Balls?

Hi I'm looking for the REAL recipe for the dish we are all used to getting at the local chinese
restaurant. It has a crispy outer-crust and the inside is soft and spongy.

If any of you have it, I sure would hugely appreciate it if you could share it. :-)

Thanks in advance,

Ed

Tony Lew

> wrote in message news:<YkN4c.796366$ts4.330484@pd7tw3no>...
> Anyone have the REAL recipe for Chicken Balls?

Surely you must mean ROOSTER balls!

> Hi I'm looking for the REAL recipe for the dish we are all used to getting at the local chinese
> restaurant. It has a crispy outer-crust and the inside is soft and spongy.
>
> If any of you have it, I sure would hugely appreciate it if you could share it. :-)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Ed

long

is there such a thing as a recipe for chicken balls?

--
long

for GOD so loved the world...3:16
long's Profile: http://forums.asiansinc.com/member.php?userid=4711
View this thread: http://forums.asiansinc.com/showthread.php?t=34653

long

what does it taste like?is it anygood and do they serve it in
california?

--
long

for GOD so loved the world...3:16
long's Profile: http://forums.asiansinc.com/member.php?userid=4711
View this thread: http://forums.asiansinc.com/showthread.php?t=34653

Peter Dy

"long" > wrote in message

> is there such a thing as a recipe for chicken balls?

Sure, why not?

Thai-Style Chicken Balls

Pound garlic, chilies, and cilantro roots in a mortar. Place mixture in a
bowl with a tablespoon of fish sauce, oyster sauce, and a bit of sugar. Add
shredded red basil. Mix well with 3/4 lb. ground chicken. Form into balls
and deep-fry until golden. (Or steam the balls in a steamer.)

Peter

> long
>
> for GOD so loved the world...3:16

long

does it taste any good?

--
long

for GOD so loved the world...3:16
long's Profile: http://forums.asiansinc.com/member.php?userid=4711
View this thread: http://forums.asiansinc.com/showthread.php?t=34653

Steve Wertz

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 01:12:00 -0500, long
> wrote:

>long's Profile: http://forums.asiansinc.com/member.php?userid=4711
>View this thread: http://forums.asiansinc.com/showthread.php?t=34653

Web <-> Usenet gateways: "Introducing a whole new breed of morons
to Usenet".

God, I hate these things.

-sw
Steve Wertz

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 01:12:00 -0500, long
> wrote:

>long's Profile: http://forums.asiansinc.com/member.php?userid=4711
>View this thread: http://forums.asiansinc.com/showthread.php?t=34653

Web <-> Usenet gateways: "Introducing a whole new breed of morons
to Usenet".

God, I hate these things.

-sw
Peter Dy

"long" > wrote in message

> does it taste any good?

Who are you replying to? Yourself?

Peter

> for GOD so loved the world...3:16

--
Heilige Leute, sagt man, sie wollten besonders dem Sünder
Und der Sünderin wohl. Geht's mir doch eben auch so.

--Goethe, Epigramme 72.

Peter Dy

"long" > wrote in message

> does it taste any good?

Who are you replying to? Yourself?

Peter

> for GOD so loved the world...3:16

--
Heilige Leute, sagt man, sie wollten besonders dem Sünder
Und der Sünderin wohl. Geht's mir doch eben auch so.

--Goethe, Epigramme 72.

Rum Balls recipe [email protected] General Cooking 10 08-03-2015 06:19 PM
Sticky Rice Balls Recipe [email protected] General Cooking 1 03-11-2006 11:05 PM
Popcorn Balls Recipe Duckie ® Recipes 0 23-02-2004 01:52 AM
For the real recipe collector: 825 recipe collections filip General Cooking 1 03-02-2004 08:17 PM