Cape Cod Bob

Default Is anybody home?

Is anybody home?
Dan Logcher

Cape Cod Bob wrote:

> Is anybody home?

No, or else they'd be posting something

Slow week, I guess.

--
Dan

Alai

I just had some Chow Fun for the first time. It was delicious!

Dan Logcher

Alai wrote:

> I just had some Chow Fun for the first time. It was delicious!

Dry fried beef Chow Fun? That's my favorite of the foons.

--
Dan

Betty Lee

Alai > wrote:
+ I just had some Chow Fun for the first time. It was delicious!

Mmm... _Very_ delicious, and I love the texture. :-)

Aria

Do you have a recipe for it? I had it once too and loved it.

"Alai" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> I just had some Chow Fun for the first time. It was delicious!

kalanamak

Aria wrote:

> Do you have a recipe for it? I had it once too and loved it.
>
> "Alai" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> > I just had some Chow Fun for the first time. It was delicious!

Chow fun needs plenty of grease and a very very very hot wok.