Posted to alt.food.asian

Default moribund?

jeez, a.f.a. seems to be a spam-fest in recent days, or either my
filters are zapping everyone. has everyone given up?

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.asian

blake murphy > wrote:
> jeez, a.f.a. seems to be a spam-fest in recent days, or either my
> filters are zapping everyone. has everyone given up?

I continue to lurk on a daily basis, Blake. I only post when I have
something relevant (IMNSHO) to add. Don't despair!

~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.asian

Nick Cramer wrote:
> blake murphy > wrote:
>> jeez, a.f.a. seems to be a spam-fest in recent days, or either my
>> filters are zapping everyone. has everyone given up?

> I continue to lurk on a daily basis, Blake. I only post when I have
> something relevant (IMNSHO) to add. Don't despair!

same here. hang in there. check out some of my march/april
HK/Macau/China oinking trip if you're bored stiff
Posted to alt.food.asian

Saudades > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > blake murphy > wrote:
> >> jeez, a.f.a. seems to be a spam-fest in recent days, or either my
> >> filters are zapping everyone. has everyone given up?

> > I continue to lurk on a daily basis, Blake. I only post when I have
> > something relevant (IMNSHO) to add. Don't despair!
> >

> same here. hang in there. check out some of my march/april
> HK/Macau/China oinking trip if you're bored stiff

Hey, FG! Nice seein' yer post. I miss ya over on a.b.f. ;-(

~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.asian

Nick Cramer wrote:

> Hey, FG! Nice seein' yer post. I miss ya over on a.b.f. ;-(

hi ya, NC. i'm around. i look at both groups quickly everyday. it
seems lots of spamming everywhere of late, innit.

Posted to alt.food.asian

blake wrote on Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:37:13 GMT:

bm> jeez, a.f.a. seems to be a spam-fest in recent days, or
bm> either my filters are zapping everyone. has everyone given
bm> up?

There does seem to be a lot of it going around. I see the total
number of posts before the rules kick in and it's not unusual to
see the total dropping by 2/3!

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to alt.food.asian

Saudades > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
>
> > Hey, FG! Nice seein' yer post. I miss ya over on a.b.f. ;-(
> >

> hi ya, NC. i'm around. i look at both groups quickly everyday. it
> seems lots of spamming everywhere of late, innit.

Besides my killfile, I've learned who to ignore!

~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.asian
ian ian is offline

blake murphy wrote:
> jeez, a.f.a. seems to be a spam-fest in recent days, or either my
> filters are zapping everyone. has everyone given up?
>
> your pal,
> blake

Yep, still here. The MI5 crap is on every ng, I think.

Ian
Posted to alt.food.asian

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:37:13 GMT, blake murphy >
wrote:

>jeez, a.f.a. seems to be a spam-fest in recent days, or either my
>filters are zapping everyone. has everyone given up?
>
>your pal,
>blake

[replying to my own message instead of all the others']

o.k., thanks, y'all. i was afraid i'd somehow filtered the group out
of existence. hope everyone is feeling fine and well-fed.

death to mi5, whoever they are.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.asian

blake murphy > wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:37:13 GMT, blake murphy >
> []
> death to mi5, whoever they are.

Heh heh heh! That'll have to be global. I have mi5 kf'd on almost every NG
I go to. He must really have a wild hair across his brain. Poor boy. ;-(

~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.asian

On 30 Jun 2007 23:03:14 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>blake murphy > wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:37:13 GMT, blake murphy >
>> []
>> death to mi5, whoever they are.

>Heh heh heh! That'll have to be global. I have mi5 kf'd on almost every NG
>I go to. He must really have a wild hair across his brain. Poor boy. ;-(

while it's nice that he has a hobby, i wish he'd stuck to stamp
collecting, or masturbation.

your pal,
blake