Posted to alt.food.asian

Default To those who have a hard time losing weight

I mean it, most people have hard time losing weight. While doing so,
we may not be acting in the best interest of our health. Just like
the
Atkins diet or the Cabbage diet.

Myself, I have tried for the past ten years, read so many books on
different diets. Finally, I decided to combine the best of the
diets.

Meaning I take complex carbo mainly grains and vegetables and
protein,
trimming some fats. I had to find a way to fit this into our Asian
lifetsyle. Did you realise almost all the diet books are written
with
the Western diet in mind and by these very people?

You will be surprised once you embark, that food in this category is
absolutely delicious. If only you know how.

My journey to better health and weight took me one year. I am glad
that it was slow, by many people's standard, because I have no
stretch
marks or loose skin associated with fast weight loss. I had health
checks to ensure that my health is not compromised. Indeed, my
cholestrol levels, BMI and blood pressure just got better and better.

I can't wait to share these with you, especially those in Asia. It is
difficult to have a low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein
lifestyle in Asia, OR IS IT?

XiaoZhen's blog http://www.lowcarblowfathighfibrehig...n.blogspot.com