FoodBanter.com

-   About FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/)
-   -   Hello all, I'm a contract catering chef from Scotland (https://www.foodbanter.com/about-foodbanter-com/428194-hello-all-im-contract.html)

contract-chef 01-04-2014 04:04 PM

Hello all, I'm a contract catering chef from Scotland

I found this great community while searching for some recipe ideas. Looking forward to sharing some ideas with you all.

aurorra 10-06-2022 11:37 AM

And finally, it’s good to remember that traditional businesses run on measurements, and managers love to spend much time discussing charts (ideally hockey-stick shaped)—especially if they concern profit, the one-above-all of metrics. For good or ill, to improve the system, to have a serious discussion about ethical design with managers, we’ll need to speak that business language https://mlsdev.com/services/web-development