About FoodBanter.com Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Member

Default Hi To All

Hi I am Rono new here .I am here to learn and share and also to make friends as well.Hope to have a great time with you people This board looks great
Experienced Member

Location: North Carolina

Welcome Stone112!
What brings you to the forum?
What type of things to you like to cook? Any specialties?
__________________
Chef Todd Mohr
WebCookingClasses.com
http://www.WebCookingClasses.com
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefToddMohr View Post
Welcome Stone112!
What brings you to the forum?
What type of things to you like to cook? Any specialties?

Hello and welcome, you're in food lover's paradise! Enjoy your stay there!
Member

Hi. I"m new here. Couldn't find where to add a new thread so I'm adding to this one.
I love baking but don't have too much time these days. I always keep my eyes out for easier recipes, oh, also healthier since my husband and cholesterol don't have a good relationship.
I work on a website and I am developing the recipe corner.
Looking forward to sharing and receiving many yummy recipes!

Etrog
Member

A great forum for you to explore. Share and learn ...