Alan

Default Carbohydrate Choices???????

On 11 Nov 2003 00:17:32 GMT, erospam (Wmkcross)
wrote:

>I've been reading a recipe book, Betty Crocker's Diabetes Cookbook. Great book
>by the way.It mentions Carbhydrate choices. My so called dietician never
>mentioned such a thing. I understand the theory but my question is how do I
>know how many carb choices I can have per day?
>1. Does anyone know of a site where I could get this info?
>2. Does anyone know of a site that tells carb values of foods?
>
>BTW, I no longer deal w/ that dietician. I wouldn't trust her answers anyway.
>
>Please e-mail me if possible at

>Thanks
>Bill

It's really simple. Read Jennifer.
If in doubt, have half the carbs you think you need and check the one
and two hour results. If it was OK, a little more may be OK. If not,
you learnt something, next.
Results will vary by time of day as well as type of food. For some of
us, we can eat for dinner what we can't eat for breakfast. The only
way to find out for you is to test, test, test.

Cheers Alan, T2, Oz
dx May 2002, diet and not enough exercise.