Vicki Beausoleil

Default Holiday recipe: Boston Cream Pie

http://www.serv.net/~techbear

> "If you make yourself a sheep, the wolves will eat you."
> -- Benjamin Franklin

Hi Gregory

I'd love to see what you're doing in the kitchen...

Here's an angel food cake if you're interested.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Raspberry Angel Food Cake

Recipe By : Taste of Home Magazine
Serving Size : 16 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Cakes

10 egg whites
1 1/4 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup cake flour
2 cups fresh raspberries

In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until frothy; beat in cream of tartar
until soft peaks form. Add the extracts. Gradually beat in sugar until
stiff; scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Sift flour over beaten
whites; sprinkle with berries. Gently fold flour and raspberries into
batter until well mixed. Pour into an ungreased 10 inch tube pan. Bake
at 325 degrees F for 40 - 45 minutes until lightly browned and entire
top appears dry. Immediately invert cake pan; cool completely, about 1
hour.

One serving equals 1 starch. 65 calories, 35 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol,
13 g carbohydrate, 3 g protein, trace fat.

Vicki