Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default starting outdoor fire issues, help needed

"Harry Demidavicius" > wrote in message

> Also check in with the City Hall Nazis to make sure outside fires are
> permitted. in your area.
>
> Harry

Local laws vary, of course. A guy at work likes to have large fires in his
back yard. I'm talking a pickup truck or three of scrap wood and pallets.
Where he lives, he cannot have an outdoor fire except for cooking. So, when
the fire starts, he has a long stick and a couple of hot dogs sitting near
by.

"Thanks for stopping chief, but I'm cooking dinner. Care for a hot dog?"