JHEM

Default Half the Bread

BZ > wrote:
> I'm sorry but where are you getting your information?

Obviously from better places than you!

> The discussions
> on HFCS are current, Google can provide you with links to
> substantiate that fact.

Riiiiiiighhhtttt......... the fact that a bunch of TROLLS are spamming the
NGs with outdated HFCS info lends legitimacy to your argument. Do you have
any _recent_ cites from recognized medical jounals? I didn't think so.

Or do you simply (and simplistically!) believe that repitition alone makes
your statements true?

> And yes, your diet is responsible for your
> Type 2 diabetes. You have pushed your bodies ability to adjust its
> insulin to the amount crap you put in it that it simply gives up and
> a resistance is developed.

BULLSHIT!! Here you've quite clearly gone right over the edge. FWIW, my Dx
of type 2 is classified as Agent Orange induced. While I was overweight at
the time of Dx, I was _never_ obese and have always eaten a "healthy" diet,
which is borne out by my BP, cholesterol levels and general good health.

Gee, I wonder how you explain all of those morbidly obese people who _don't_
have diabetes? Or the thin ones who DO?

> Type 2 diabetes is preventable and unnecessary.

That statement alone proves that you rode the _little_ bus to school. You
must be pulling these "facts" out of your ass, or do you have a legitimate
cite you'd care to share with us ignorant folk? Or is this simply another
iteration of the twinkie defense?

It's ignorant and unfeeling folks like you that make this illness more
difficult to live with than necessary.

> I have to say this group is quite full of the most
> narrow-minded people I have ever had the dis-pleasure of associating
> with.

Still, it's better than having to put up with anal sphincters like you who
couldn't buy a clue if their life depended on it!

> I susbscribed to the group because I thought I would find
> intelligent conversations regarding diabetes

Which you hope to find by stating that "Type 2 diabetes is preventable and
unnecessary"??

> I am not a diabetic but my son is (Type 1).

So, the mere fact that your SON is type 1 makes you an instant expert on
type 2? WOW!! That's simply AMAZING! How was this knowledge delivered? Black
helicopter? Or did a UFO transmit it directly to you? Time to wrap your head
in tinfoil to ensure that the knowledge isn't lost through leakage.

> I enjoy seeking information and discussing
> nutrition and diet related topics but I can see that doesn't happen
> here.

Based on your posts, all you enjoy doing is disseminating half-truths,
ignorance and myths disguised as knowledge.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Regards,

James the Elder