Fester

Default Half the Bread

Correct me if i'm wrong, but there is as yet NO evidence that ones diet can
lead to being diabetic. True it may be a contributing factor but it is not
the sole cause. Soda and twinkies( whatever they are) will be around for a
long time yet i'm sure.
As for your references, they're from articles published over 7 years ago,
hardly breaking news is it? Most of us w ould have the common sense to avoid
the following;
sucrose, fructose, lactose and glucose ..since most of them seem to be
sugar based or related in some way. That's just common sense, Fructose and
high-fructose corn syrup foods or HFCS ( but you already knew that) be they
natural sugar or otherwise will never be on my diet in any large quantity as
i have now withdrawn my death wish and packed in all the junk i used to eat.

If you honestly believe that the medical community is still discussing the
same things in 2003 that it was in 1996 then you're as mad as a box of
frogs and no more use

Patrick.

"BZ" > wrote in message
> It must be terrible to live such a paranoid life Ted. Why is is that

almost
> the entire medical community is talking about HFCS? Are you afraid that
> maybe all those twinkies and soda you eat and drink that got your fat ass
> Type 2 diabetes will disappear? I can't even recommend you get a life Ted
> since you are a waste of life. Good-luck to you sir.
>
> "Ted Rosenberg" > wrote in message
> > cc;d by email
> >
> > This trolling scammers has just entered the NG's under a new name,
> > representing Momma Betty and the anti medicine scammers
> >
> > look for a rash of similar posts soon
> >
> > BZ wrote:
> >
> > > HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) is now considered to be a threat to

most
> > > comsumers and especially diabetics.
> > >
> > > http://www.thenutritionreporter.com/...e_dangers.html
> > > http://www.menshealth.com/features/m...ocs/doc31.html