BZ

Default Asperitame

Stevia is banned in your country because you have huge companies who bribe
your crooked politicians and the FDA to not allow products that are natural
and can't be patented into your country. Your FDA is a crock! You're told
its illegal because somebody stands to lose billions if it were to be sold
in your country. Aspertame is another big money scam. I think its you who
has been suckered, suckered into believing that corporate America isn't
running your life and doesn't give a damn about your health. You can consume
whatever you'd like, it doesn't bother me in the least, but don't deny facts
when they can be substantiated.