Jesse Meyer

Default Suggestions!

Susie Q > wrote:
> Hi! I am very new to being a vegeterian (this is only my second day
> and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things I can cook,
> how to stick to it and also how to make sure I'm getting all the
> vitamins, proetein, etc, that I need. I hope you don't mind the
> X-posting to other veggie groups. Thanks for any help you can give

Sorry for the late reply...

For nutritional needs, check your local library to see if they have the
book 'Becoming Vegetarian'. It seems to be one of the better Vegatarian
nutritional books out there.

~ Jesse Meyer

--
icq: 34583382 | Nethack 3.4._3_ is out! http://www.nethack.org
jabber: | "And how can man die better / Than facing
| fearful odds / For the ashes of his fathers /
yim: tsunad | and the temples of his gods?" ~ Babington