Kate Pugh

Default Suggestions!

Susie Q > wrote:
> Hi! I am very new to being a vegeterian (this is only my second day
> and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things I can cook,

What kind of things do you like to eat? Are you new to cooking as
well, or are you fairly experienced? What kinds of ingredients can
you get - do you live in a large city with access to wholefood and
Asian food shops, or are you stuck in the middle of nowhere with only
patchy access to even fresh vegetables? What kitchen facilities do
you have? Are you just cooking for yourself, or for others too?

I have lots of (vegan) recipes at
http://www.earth.li/~kake/cookery/
and would be happy to advise you on any of them, or to post more ideas
once you tell us a little more about your situation.

Kake