Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Wayne Lundberg Wayne Lundberg is offline

Default challenge:?

Love it! Love it!

Me too... but with a few niceties...

My wife is wrapping up her report to the modern dance class of her review of
the multi-stop trolly dance adventure. In a few minutes I will sit with her,
a bowl of totopos and salsas at my side, a burrito on her plate, and watch
the latest telenovela. When it's over, she will take her siesta and I will
continue my lessons in meditation vs. siesta comparisons, succumb to the
siesta - (No Lab!) - and eventually come back to the real world where I will
cook tonight's meal... most likely quesadillas since I must fihish off the
remaining tortillas, refried beans and queso Cotija.

Then we'll watch an old movie on our brand new HDTV set.

But how are you getting to charge your battery if you spend so much time in
siesta-lab?

Wayne