Flexitarian Info

Default Food Survey: eating habits

Greetings!

I am a researcher doing a survey and study on people's eating habits.
There's been a lot of mention in the news recently about a new word:
'Flexitarian'. It's basically defined by someone who is mostly a
vegetarian but still eats a small amount of meat or fish. The survey
is attempting to determine if the trend towards a more healthy diet is
actually occuring despite hearing about growing obesity around the
world.

The flexitarian nutrition survey is located here.
http://www.flexitarian.ca/survey.html

No personal information will be requested whatsoever from you. ie.
name, address, city, phone, etc.

Thanks to everyone who participates in the survey and helps with my
research!

Eric

http://www.flexitarian.ca/survey.html