Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default A new community wine site seeking feed back on the site.

On Oct 8, 2:54?pm, wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I need to get some objective feed back from the online wine community.
> I figure by now alot of you have seen a few hundred wine sites and you
> know what you like and what you don't. Well after 6 months of
> development and the choice to build this wine site than buy a house I
> need some objective feed back. I am not looking for roses or anything
> I want to know what you really think. Is it good, bad or ok and then
> if you don't mind "why".
>
> www.grapefoot.comA wine site for everyone. Written by everyone. Share
> your knowledge. Share your experiences. Share your passion.
>
> Since this is a wine experience posting area I'll share the last wine
> I tried, it's a super cheap but good Argentinian
>
> http://www.grapefoot.com/wine/Pampas...ay_506_828.htm...

It would help if you named the wines in the blurbs instead of forcing
folks to click on the blurb to find out who the maker is.
Additionally the site seems very commercial and I would hesitate to
sign up figuring that I would be asked to buy something at some
point. Perhaps it was the glowing reviews of Yellowtail (which I had
to click on to find out that it was Yellowtail) that made me think
that I was being set-up for a sale.