Posted to alt.food.diabetic
brigmave brigmave is offline

Default Cauliflower: How could it cause such

On Oct 8, 7:38 am, Priscilla Ballou > wrote:
> In article .com>,
>

> brigmave > wrote:
> > On Oct 7, 5:23 pm, Priscilla Ballou > wrote:

> > > No-one's asked his type. I think he's type 1 on insulin, and everyone's
> > > assuming he's type 2.

> > > Priscilla

> > I am not a "he" and I am not a type to but inbetween 1 and 2 and I do
> > take insulin.
> > What do you take?

> No more crap from you, that's for sure.
>
> Priscilla, T2, diet and exercise only, last A1c 5.5

Thank you for your concern. It would seem that interest in others and
their means of caring for their DM is of little interest to you (the
collective you)
and that there is no person who can differ from your proscribed
beliefs and
régimes. So much for accepting others who are not like yourselves.
Brig