Posted to alt.food.diabetic
brigmave brigmave is offline

Default Cauliflower for dinner

On Oct 5, 10:11 pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> > Holy cow, my bg's would be thru the roof in 15 minutes with just the pasta
> > Hate to think where it would be after dessert, lol.

> I am starting to think he/she is not a diabetic but a meat spammer.

Sorry to have you think otherwise but I have been a Diabetic for 35
years!
I am sure you could call me a meat spammer as I do love meat of all
kinds.Why would a small amount of pasta cause a great rise in the
blood glucose. Perhaps if you eat in the American way that could
happen but we serve in the French or Continental manner. In America I
have noticed one does not just have a serving of an item but a whole
plate is served incidental to the main course.
Brig