Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Alan S Alan S is offline

Default Cauliflower for dinner

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 01:49:49 -0700, brigmave
> wrote:

>> And how is your BG after that meal?

>Fine, how is yours

On Julie's behalf, allow me to be more specific. What was
your blood glucose reading one and two hours after the most
recent time you ate that?

The reason for the question is the "buttered crumbs from a
croissant" and the "baked potato" and the "Tirimisu".

It's possible with your meds regimen and with small portion
sizes they cause you no problems at all. I could probably
handle that at dinner myself, in moderation. But not at
lunch.

That's why some of us are interested in those specific peak
post-prandial BG numbers when people post recipes with
significant carb contents.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
d&e, metformin 1500mg, ezetrol 10mg
http://loraldiabetes.blogspot.com