Old 04-10-2007, 04:20 PM posted to rec.food.historic
karl karl is offline

Default Ezekiel Bread

On Sep 26, 1:05 pm, karl wrote:
I have been looking for a recipe for Ezekiel Bread. I had one which
my wife used for a while (it was fantastic) but am not sure where it
went. Does anyone have any good ideas for this?

Thanks.
Karl

Thank you, everyone. That has been a great help. I do remember
getting the original recipe from a gentleman who was speaking on a
Christian television station. My wife and I used to eat 1-2 slices of
the bread for breakfast and 1-2 slices for lunch and that filled us
up.

Again, thank you and I will keep these in mind.

Karl