Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default diet food

Nonnymus > wrote:
> Big Jim wrote:
>
> > I think I would be fat than eat that stuff<g>

> I can't say that I disagree with you, but with the weight comes higher
> blood pressure and my breathing problem is really exacerbated. [ . . . ]

Also, an increased risk of getting diabetes. My breathing has substantially
improved as a result of Jun performing a new type of back massage (she
calls it scratching) on me. I've gotten my weight down from 220 to 168,
When I measured my blood glucose this morning, it was 114 mg/dL. My blood
pressure now runs around 120/75, but I'm on five BP meds.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~