Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Harry Demidavicius Harry Demidavicius is offline

Default Making a real BBQ rig

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:38:02 -0700, OL'Hippie >
wrote:

>Dave SAID, and I totally agree................
>>
>> This is an unmoderated ng in which highly skilled bbq enthusiasts make up
>> the majority of subscribers. Everything you write IS everyone's business
>> and, as such, open to criticism or comment. There will be strong
>> disagreements, chiding, and corrections to bad information. If that is
>> disagreeable to you, feel free to leave...... cool?
>>
>> --
>> Davewww.davebbq.com

>BTW Dave and the rest of you that know me, after giving the mobile
>kitchen unit a real go this summer, we have decided NOT to buy it.
>And after reading this thread I am just tickled PINK that the ol'
>group has not changed one IOTA, keep having fun folks ! And IMHO you
>cant do honest BBQ without wood.
>Bruce-n-Gold Beach

Bummer, Bruce. I know how you feel because I just sold my Investment
Book last December. It had begun to take increasing amounts of time
and I was losing out on my Insurance business. If it becomes a
millstone that holds you back from your real business, it's time to
leave.

Harry
posting from rainy [actually seriously ****ing], Nanaimo.