Posted to rec.food.cooking
serene serene is offline

Default Do you put sauce on BBQ brisket?

Lou Decruss wrote:

> A few years ago a new friend was bragging about how good his ribs
> were. Of course he said he used a weber gas grill. I didn't laugh
> but he could tell by the look on my face I wasn't impressed. He asked
> what was better and I briefly explained and told him to do a little
> googling and get back to me if he wanted to give my smoker a try.
> Shortly after he decided we needed to have a party at my house and he
> would bring and smoke ribs.

I wish I had a friend who would have me over and teach me how to
make good barbecue.

Serene
--
Spin the auto-sig generator, and she says:

"Let the human mind loose. It must be loose. It will be loose.
Superstition and dogmatism cannot confine it." [John Adams]