Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim Big Jim is offline

Default Making a real BBQ rig

"Denny Wheeler" > wrote in message
news
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:54:19 GMT, Harry Demidavicius >
> wrote:
>
>>It would be interesting to learn what some our fellow travelers have
>>sitting in their 'outdoor kitchens'.

> Just my Masterbuilt 7-in-1 (gas-fired bullet)
>
> -denny-
> --
>
> The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
> The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.

I've got one of them Masterbilt 7 in ones. A 2 burner outdoor stove with low
pressure burners, a SS turkey fryer outfit, several high pressure fish fryer
burners.
A GOSM wide body propane heated smoker and a 4 foot diameter by 12 foot
Lazy Q smoker/cooker with 2, 4 foot by 6 foot cooking chambers with 3. 4' X
6' shelves in each side. I call that my New Years Day Cooker.
I will cook on it New Years Day at our 30th annual and last New Years
Bash.
Y'all come.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten