Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Ankit Lochan Ankit Lochan is offline

Default worried about pesticides in tea?

On Sep 21, 4:42 am, juliantai > wrote:
> Ankit
>
> It is really too kind of you. I suggest you charge some fees, i don't
> really want to see you inundated with requests and taking too much of
> your time.
>
> Your list is very comprehensive. I suppose your heavymetal will
> include fluoride? A lot of my visitors are interested in this
> contaminant.
>
> I will be happy to ship a green tea to you, and another oolong tea
> that I am considering working with later this year.
>
> How much sample do you need? I will happy to email to get the details
> later this year (after the October oolong tea harvest).
>
> I am really excited - putting these great tasting teas to an objective
> test! Can pollutants and high grades exist hand in hand? I am
> intrigued!
>
> As a special thank you, I will also send you some secret presents.
>
> Julianhttp://www.amazing-green-tea.com

hi julian,

i am sorry for not replying earlier - i was in kolkata for some imp.
meetings - just got back today..

we can include fluoride.. not a problem..

dont worry about the charges - we can talk on that later once the
tests are done.

minimum quantity of 250g is needed for us to perform all the required
tests.

thanks you for the secret presents - you are really very kind -
appreciated with folded hands..