Dick Adams

Default Sourdough Whole Wheat - receipe, equipment, and process

"Mike Dilger" > wrote in message =

> Dick Adams wrote:

> > Googling, it seems, is not for everyone.

> Dick, you seem so jaded with bread making and questions from people
> who are trying to learn. =20

I am jaded with you, you knucklehead. You wrote that you felt you =
needed=20
to get your sponge more sour, and I gave you information to find a =
discussion
of the pros and cons about that. Your answer seems to be that you need
more personal attention, punctuated with some innuendo about jadedness.

Regards >trying to learn<, a real good place to start is the FAQs, and
with the archived information to which your inquiries here might elicit=20
references, or which you might find by yourself if you would take the
trouble to learn how to use a search engine.

> Maybe it's time you to move on to something else.

I still have a few fans out there. And my lady likes my bread. And =
that
of it she doesn't, the birds do.

--=20
Dick Adams
<firstname> dot <lastname>at bigfoot dot com