Dick Adams

Default Carl's 1847 Oregon Trail Starter Question

"Dee Randall" <deedoveyatshenteldotnet> wrote in message =

> Good grief -- what the heck is poetos?

It is part of a mystical chant to keep the rain from ruining the rye.

> Sorry for the question -- I'm a NOOOOOOBie.

Nah, not you. You know too much. But it is hard to know when
Samartha is mystifying us with enigma.

"Samartha Deva" >=20
wrote in message ...

> why don't you put that item, the last option, on first place in
> bold//underlined/blinking/red/whatever

Blinking sounds good to me. How is it done? "Carlos" would
never agree to have his work displayed ahead of Carl's. But we
could ask.=20

---
DickA