Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Making a real BBQ rig

the warlock society wrote:

> You sure have a funny way of drumming up business Dave. By the way...
> is this your place of business or your home address Dave?
>
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> 841 N. Kentucky Ave
> East Wenatchee, Washington 98802
> United States
> 5092644943

Puhleez, is net-stalking the best you can do? Musta been real hard for you
to do the legwork.

> I wonder what the Douglas County officials would think of their new
> business owner's practice of abusing strangers on the internet? maybe
> I should send them some transcripts and ask them what they think?

<snork> And that is a threat, how? Oh, I see; you think that county
officials are internet moderators. ROTFLOL!!! Go for it. I'm sure they'll
even get a giggle, especially after reading your rants with your special
brand of language usage..

> I'd hate for your competition to find out what about you. Imagine if
> you went to your competition's restaurant only to find your Usenet
> postings framed and highlighted on wall! How embarassing would that
> be!

Wouldn't bother me a bit. But, I doubt there's a 'competitor' that's so bag
o' rocks stupid as to waste the wall space.

>> From what I can tell Weatchee is a small town where you cant afford

> bad press, Dave.

Bwahahahaha..... I'm really (giggle) not too terribly concerned about bad
press from you (snicker). You might, however, want to check federal statutes
about using the internet to make threats. I am your friend and only want the
best for you.

> Lets hope my emails and phone calls dont take too
> much of a toll on your business...

Please, email and phone call away. Oh, and please check federal law about
using the phone with the intent to harrass or harm, 'cause I care about you
and don't want you to hurt yourself accidentally.

> it sounded like your went through A
> LOT of trouble to get your restaurant started... hopefully it wasnt
> all for nothing!

You must have an especially difficult case of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis Did the kids make fun of you in the
high school during PE shower time? Did your wife leave you because of it? I
kinda feel sorry for you, 'cause you seem like a real nice guy. Please, keep
in touch and let me know how your efforts to ruin my business work out for
ya. If your efforts don't seem to pan out, let me know and maybe I can offer
you some encouragement.

With sincere and loving concern,
Dave
www.davebbq.com